Energy Management Subcommittee (EMS)
Executive Director, Critical Infrastructure Engineering, Comcast Cable Inc.
Energy Management Subcommittee is responsible for developing standards and operational practices for reducing power consumption and costs, increasing operating efficiency and recognizing sustainable actions to support both business and the environment.
Download the EMS Brochure.
- Energy Metrics, Data Collection & Reporting
- Access Network Efficiency
- Adaptive Power Systems Interface Specification (APSIS™)
- Facility Climate Technology Optimization
- Microgrid and Alternate Energy
- Learn More About Energy 2020